The Jonathan Fisher Homestead will be open to the public Wednesday through Saturday, from 1:00p.m. to 4:00p.m, beginning Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014. It is maintained and operated by the Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc., the Blue Hill, Maine non-profit foundation whose purpose is:
"To perpetuate the memory, spirit, works and teachings of the Reverend Jonathan Fisher and to preserve at Blue Hill, Maine and elsewhere, his home, relics and other things of his, and of his descendants and of the period in which he lived in order that his life may serve as an inspiration to others."
The foundation welcomes interested individuals or organizations to join them.
- Educational programs for school-aged children throughout the year.
- Summer Festivals with music, crafts and tours
- Strategic Planning for preservation, support and outreach.
- Consultation for preservation of buildings, paintings, documents and other collections.
- Structural repairs and buildings and grounds maintenance.
CLICK HERE FOR 'THE FISHER JOURNAL' OUR ONLINE NEWSLETTER